Auto Repair in Maple Grove by M&M Automotive
We’d love to help you with your auto repair needs
Auto repair with Integrity. M&M Automotive is a family-owned business that believes in putting families first. Whether you are commuting to work, shuttling kids around, or hitting the road for a family vacation, a safe and reliable vehicle is essential. We are here to make sure your family is taken care of and all of your auto repair needs are compete.
For the past 20 years we have been serving the auto care needs of Maple Grove, Osseo, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Dayton area. Our record of excellent customer service and premier craftsmanship has earned the loyalty and trust of many customers since we opened out doors. Check out testimonials from current customers and see why they keep coming back for their auto care.
At M&M Automotive you can expect an honest diagnosis from our ASE Master Technician certified staff. You can be sure your vehicle’s ailments and reliable auto repair services will be done in a timely fashion on the first try. We service all makes and models including diesel-powered cars and trucks up to one-ton. Aftermarket warranties and fleet maintenance can also be handled at our business.
ASE-Certified Technician’s Code of Ethics (as borrowed from the ASE):
- I will strive to produce nothing but first-class workmanship.
- I will take advantage of every opportunity to increase my knowledge/skills concerning the work I am doing. I will dedicate myself to lifelong learning.
- I will use only those materials that are proven to be safe and recommended by the manufacturer.
- I will recommend to an owner only that work on the vehicle which I believe to be necessary.
- I will treat an owner’s vehicle as I would my own.
- I will attempt to correct any honest mistake made by another technician, without damaging the reputation of that person or their business.
- I will conduct myself so as to maintain and increase the public respect for all ASE-certified technicians.
- I will practice Service Integrity, which means that to the best of my ability I will always work for the best interest of the owner, my employer and myself.
M&M Automotive advocates ASE certification and the ASE’s values.
M&M Automotive expects all of its staff to uphold these principles. Our mission statement is “To serve our community with integrity offering the best auto repair in Maple Grove and the surrounding area. Family, Safety, Service is our top priority“
Internally we pursue this for our team but externally we pursue this with everyone we deal with, particularly our clients. Synergy is impossible without Integrity, and thus our code of ethics is really much simplier than ASE’s.
Our Code of Ethics is really just: Integrity First. Give M&M Automotive a call at 763-425-8502 for all your automotive service and auto repair.
What others have to say about their positive car repair experience with M & M Automotive.
Have a great experience? Contact Us and let us know.
All repairs are made with high-quality parts supplied by Napa Auto Parts and AC Delco.